the old fashioned recipe features a blend of bitters, fruit, and sugar; and as always a sweet spirit. We’ve paired three of the best known distilleries for making deliciously smooth spirits. Starting out with Heaven Hill-known for their unique style and range of brands followed by the most famous wheated bourbons at Maker’s Mark. The day finishes at one of the state’s newest Distilleries crafting one of the oldest spirits-Brandy. This stop will conclude with a tasting atop the downtown facility that looks over the Louisville skyline. If sweet is what you’re going for this is the tour for you. This tour includes catered flavorful food to prepare your palates for wheat forward bourbons from Splendid Fare catering. You will have plenty to eat throughout the day but we will always have a scheduled lunch stop in the event you are still hungry. In addition to food we provide waters, ice, napkins, sodas and silverware.
Old Fashioned Public Group Tour — $159 per person
Itinerary 8-9 hours:
- 9:00 am – Pickup and Drop off will be at the Brown Hotel in Downtown Louisville at 335 W Broadway.
- 10:00 am – Tour and tasting at Heaven Hill Bourbon Heritage Center.
- 12:00 pm – lunch at Makers Mark Star Hill Provisions
- 1:00 pm – tour and tasting at Makers Mark-there will be plenty of time to dip your own bottle
- 4:00 pm – tour and tasting at Copper & Kings in downtown Louisville
- 5:30 pm – drop off at the Brown Hotel
An initial gratuity is included for the driver, but additional gratuities are welcomed.
Be sure to bring a valid photo ID.
All Guests must be 21+ for group tours, or on private tours if guests wish to drink alcohol in the vehicle. PLEASE NOTE: Distilleries prohibit alcoholic beverages to be consumed on site.
Smoking on the grounds or in the vehicle is strictly prohibited.
Price – 159 dollars per person 21 and up