A tour for intimate experiences and beautiful scenery.
- 8:30am Pickup
- 9:40 arrival at Woodford Reserve
- 10-11am Tour
- 11-11:20 Tasting
- 11:30-12:15 Lunch and cocktails at Glens Creek Cafe
- 12:30pm departure from lunch
- 12:45 arrival at Castle & Key
- 1pm-2:30pm tour and tasting at Castle & Key
- 2:45 departure from Castle and Key
- 3pm arrival at Four Roses
- 3:30-4:30pm Tour and Tasting at Four Roses Distillery
- 5:45-6pm Drop Off
Private Tour Gratuity
You are not expected to tip in addition but you are more than welcome to. If you feel like your Host went above and beyond then having each guest tip $5-$20 per person is more than enough. You can also call the office at 502-458-1862 and have additional gratuities added to your credit card 24-7. Remember the built-in gratuity is only 18% of the base vehicle cost NOT the total bill. This usually works out to be around $175 on average to the chauffeur before taxes are taken out.
Copperstill Tours holds the highest standard for the cleanliness of their vehicles and facilities, but cannot guarantee that any areas visited, or any other guests, will be free of allergens, and assumes no liability for adverse reactions to items one may come into contact with during the course of a tour. If you have a known allergy, please take this into consideration when booking your experience, and have all necessary medication available.
All itineraries are examples and subject to change.